



Not much going on with us. Faith is growing like a weed. It seems like everyday she is doing something different. She is what I call speed crawling now. She pulls up on everything & holds on with one hand, also. She will stand for a minute by herself, accidentally of course. Her latest trick is giving kisses, which consists of her smacking her lips together, but I think it is cute. She is really a mommy's girl now, unless our neighbor comes over, Mrs. Esther. Faith loves her & will go to her over me. What a little character. Well here are a few more pictures of my favorite subject, Faith. I am also including the Ferris Wheel that we can see from our house. I finally got a good shot of it, thanks to my friend Melinda. We miss you guys!
Brittany
No comments:
Post a Comment