skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hello from Okinawa
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Being Cheese-y!!!!!
I took these pictures of Faith & I after Church this morning. Kind of silly but thought you might like to see both of us. As you can tell, I had already changed out of my Church clothes. W
e love you!
Brittany & Fa
ith
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2008
(17)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(29)
►
December
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
February
(3)
▼
2006
(54)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
▼
August
(16)
Faith being silly!
Look at the monster you have created Daddy!
Being Cheese-y!!!!!
I miss you daddy!
I WANNA GO SEE MRS. ESTHER!!!!
Faith & Daddy
Faithy on her "bike"
More from Okuma
Okuma
Here are the deleted pictures from the birthday post
I'm here at least
Faith's "1st birthday"
Blog problems
Faith
Our neighbors the Chung's
A few recent pictures
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
April
(4)
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
About Me
Brittany
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment