I totally forgot we had this outfit. I was cleaning out Faith's drawers & putting all the clothes that were too small away & stumbled across this. Alan bought this for her before she was even born. I am so glad I put it on her now, she is about out of it already. Here you go Daddy, your little Cowboy (or girl I should say).
4 comments:
I should get pics of the boys in their OU clothes we could have family divided picture wars! ;)
I hope you are doing well. We are praying for Alan and you while he is away.
Thanks Sara! I am dying to see pictures of the boys!!
I will post pics soon. I have so many pictures on my camera and they take so long to dump. I jsut keep putting it off.
I promise I will soon.
Completely understand that!!
Post a Comment