Monday, October 02, 2006

I have been slacking

So we have been a little busy. Faith had pneumonia & now that she is better we are back to running around to all our commitments. We are enjoying being busy, it makes the time pass quicker.
Tomorrow is the big day! Faith's first birthday! I am getting a little sad about it. Silly, I know, but my baby will be one. It just seems like yesterday she was a tiny baby. Now she is 22 lbs, still not walking but sure into trouble.
Here are some pictures of Faith eating spaghetti for the first time. I think she liked it, what about you?
We miss you guys!
Love,
Brittany & Faith

2 comments:

Sara said...

Give her a big Birthday hug from all of us!

Editfish said...

Happy Birthday Faith! Hope you got plenty of phone attention from Daddy!

(Glad you're feeling better also)