Saturday, November 11, 2006

Picnic at the park

Friends of ours & Faith & I went to a park down the road from our apartment for a picnic one night. The park has a HUGE roller slide. The kids (well adults too) had a ball on the slide. My friend Melinda took Faith down since I had the stroller. Melinda laughed because she said she might have screamed in Faith's ear. Faith was unaffected by it & wanted to go again. What a fun night. I will say they all said their backsides hurt from the rollers on the slide. Too funny! Yet they all are ready to go back again.
The weather has finally cooled off a little here. We are getting into the upper 70's during the day & mid to upper 60's at night. Once that sun goes down it feels pretty chilly.
Faith & I are on the coutdown until Grandy & Pops visit us in Okinawa. YEAH!!! Daddy we miss you so much, we wish you could be here with us for the holidays. But we understand why you are gone. Be safe & come home soon.
Love,
Brittany & Faith



No comments: