skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hello from Okinawa
Sunday, April 06, 2008
I'm terrible at this blog stuff!
Well, once again it has been too long since I updated the blog. Here are a couple places we have visited lately. We are trying to make every Saturday an excursion day.
Here we are at Cape Zampa.
Views from the top of the lighthouse! Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(17)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(5)
My two favorite photo subjects
Easter
Look who got into Mommy's makeup
My ballerina
I'm terrible at this blog stuff!
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(29)
►
December
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
2006
(54)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
April
(4)
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
About Me
Brittany
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment