Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We are on our way!

As most of you know, we are in the process of moving. We leave Okinawa on the 25th (this Friday!) & arrive in the states that night, late. We will be exhausted (we will have been up for over 24 hours) but are excited to be getting back to the states. We hope to see you guys. Just a note, I left my phone book on the counter, so the movers packed it. Therefore I have no way of contacting you guys. We will be at my moms for the weekend & then we aren't sure when we will be back. So what I'm saying is give me a call or drop me an e-mail, since I won't have your phone numbers. We miss you all & hope to see you face to face finally!!! See you soon!
The Snyder Clan

No comments: