Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Friends

I even miss those silly guys in the back!
The guys were really jealous that they weren't in the pictures, can you tell?


Hail, Hail, the gangs all here!


I have been thinking about friends & friendships lately. How each one is so different and how the military takes us so many places to meet new friends. Or is that God? I miss my best friends from Okinawa. You guys know me like you have known me for years. It's amazing how we have only known one another for 2 1/2 years, yet we are family. GOD IS GOOD! I know I will see you guys soon! But here are some pictures from our last days together. I love you ladies!

1 comment:

MortonFamily said...

Who is that beautiful lady singing? She looks like she belongs in Nashville!!! I miss you guys and can't wait to get closer to you again! I know it has only been a few months but it seems like eternity!!! See you in December!
I love you MUH