Sunday, April 01, 2007

Daddy's home!!!!






We painted a lovely banner for Alan to welcome him home. The funny part is, he didn't even see it when he was marching in. Oh, well, we pointed it out to him later!!
Faith & I finally getting excited after waiting for hours for Daddy to show up.
Here come the Marines and a few Sailors!
Finally, at 10:15pm on a chilly Okinawa Friday night we are reunited after 7 months & one day, but who is counting?!?!? Seriously, we are truly blessed to have only had a 7 month deployment instead of a 12 or 18 month deployment like some.
At last, our family is back together. I love this last picture, Faith is looking so sweet at her Daddy, like, hey! I remember who you are!
It is great to have him home!! He is quickly learning the routine around here. We miss you guys! Love to all!
Alan, Brittany & Faith

1 comment:

Editfish said...

Hey Daddy-

Glad you're back safe and sound. Looking forward to getting together with you again sometime whenever we all are able.