Well we got up so stinkin early for Church, that I forgot to take pictures of Faith on Easter. Luckily I have awesome friends who remember their cameras. Here are a couple pictures of Faith on Easter morning. She was a little tired, we had sunrise service at 6am, then breakfast with Church friends, then our 8:30am service. This was after the 8:30 service. She was ready for a nap & so were Mommy & Daddy!!! Try not to notice the lovely bruise on her forehead. I can't remember now what she ran into. We love you guys!!
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Easter Pictures
Well we got up so stinkin early for Church, that I forgot to take pictures of Faith on Easter. Luckily I have awesome friends who remember their cameras. Here are a couple pictures of Faith on Easter morning. She was a little tired, we had sunrise service at 6am, then breakfast with Church friends, then our 8:30am service. This was after the 8:30 service. She was ready for a nap & so were Mommy & Daddy!!! Try not to notice the lovely bruise on her forehead. I can't remember now what she ran into. We love you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment