Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Faith is ready for a baby, no I'm not pregnant!!





So we have friends that are PCS'ing (moving) soon & needed us to watch their one year old while the packers were there. So I put the old baby seat in the van for a couple days while we helped them out a little. Well Faith just threw a fit when she realized that she wasn't going to sit in that seat. All I heard the whole van ride was "sit, sit, sit, sit" while she pointed to the other seat. Well I told her that a baby sits in that seat. So now she sits in her seat & points to the seat saying "baby, baby, baby". I don't realize sometimes what she picks up. So once we took the seat out of the van, she had to have her turn at it.
Miss you guys!!
Alan, Brittany & Faith

No comments: